On Thursday 30.4. our customer service is open from 9am-3pm. We’ll be closed on May Day 1.5. On that day we won’t be sending invoices or handling express-payments.
- INVOICING: All correct invoicing drafts which arrive by 2pm on Thu 30.4. will be checked and sent on Thursday.
- SALARIES: All salaries will be paid as usual on Thu 30.4. Please send your receipts by 9am on 30.4. so that they’ll reach us before salary payments on Thursday.
- EXPRESS SALARIES: All EezyExpress-requests which arrive by 12pm on Thu 30.4. will be handled on Thursday.
Happy May Day!
We will be closed on Good Friday 10.4 and Easter Monday 13.4. On these days we will not be sending invoices or handling express-payments.
On Maundy Thursday 9.4. our customer service is open 9am-3pm.
INVOICING: All correct invoicing drafts arrived by 2pm on Thu 9.4. will be checked and sent during Thursday.
SALARIES: All salaries will be paid as usual on Thursday. Please send your receipts by 9am on 9.4. so that they will reach us before the salary payments on Thursday.
EXPRESS SALARIES: All EezyExpress-requests arrived by 12pm on Thu 9.4. will be handled during Thursday.
We are committed to maintaining our service as normal as possible during this coronavirus situation.
As an exception, our office in Helsinki will be closed from Fri 20.3.2020 onwards until further notice to prevent the coronavirus infections. In case you you need to meet face-to-face with our customer service, please book an appointment in advance by calling +358 9 4247 5630 or email@example.com.
Our service promises:
- We’ll reply to all messages by the next business day.
- We’ll call you back on the same day so you don’t have to call us twice.
- We’ll check all invoice drafts which arrive by 2pm on the same business day.
- We’ll pay your salary without delay after your client’s payment has arrived or on the payday you have chosen.
- We’ll handle all EezyExpress-requests which arrive by 12pm on the same business day.
- You can print out a salary payment certificate directly through Extranet.
Our customer service will be available to you as usual by email and by phone on 09 4247 5630 Mon-Thu 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-4pm. Our staff prefer to work remotely and we’ll do our part in preventing the virus from spreading. Our recommendation is that you submit your tax cards and receipts electronically and that you arrange meetings by telephone.
We’ll keep you updated and inform you of any changes in our extranet, on our website and by email.