It is important to us that all our light entrepreneurs are insured as well as possible. Insurance also provides security for light entrepreneur’s clients and is often required as well. Our service fee includes working time accident insurance, operational liability insurance and consultant insurance. The insurance takes effect immediately after registration, so please register before starting work.
It is your responsibility to take out the YEL insurance. It only becomes relevant when your entrepreneurial activity meets the conditions for the YEL insurance.
Eezy Kevytyrittäjät Osk has taken out valid accident insurance while working as follows:
The insurance is valid for accidents that occur during work done through Eezy. The insurance does not cover occupational diseases, business trips or longer period compensation for loss of earnings, such as an accident pension.
The insurance covers:
- Medical expenses, necessary examination expenses and medication prescribed by doctors without a maximum € limit.
- Travel and accommodation expenses and first aid equipment.
- Daily allowance for loss of earnings, compensation period up to 1 year after the accident. The amount of the daily allowance is based on the amount of earned income invoiced through Eezy, but at least the minimum annual earnings. Minimum annual earnings refer to the minimum annual earnings according to the Accidents at Work Act, the amount which in 2020 is € 14,650.
- Compensation for functional limitation, which is calculated in accordance with the Accidents at Work and Occupational Diseases Act, but calculated for a period of 3 years according to the category of harm. Compensation is always paid as a one-time, not as an continuous compensation.
- Death, sum insured € 25,000. The beneficiaries are relatives.
- Compensation period for all compensations 3 years from the date of the accident, unless otherwise stated.
The insurance terms and conditions contain restrictions. The insurance does not cover for example: accident or family pension or rehabilitation allowance or other rehabilitation allowances.
Reporting a claim
Reporting a claim is done by sending a claim report to If.
You will receive Eezy Kevytyrittäjät insurance number for the claim report by contacting our customer service.
Insurance coverage is based on the Insurance Contracts Act and the insurance terms and conditions. The insurance does not remove the possible obligation to acquire insurance according to the Occupational accident insurance and Occupational diseases Act.
Operational liability insurance and consultancy insurance
The service includes liability insurance, which covers possible personal and property damage to clients and third parties up to 1 million euros. Liability insurance does not cover damage caused by lack of professional skills or insufficient preparation for work.
The insurance contains restrictions and you can receive more detailed industry-specific information about the insurance terms and conditions from our customer service.
Liability insurance covers, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the insurance, damages which the insured (light entrepreneur) is liable for under the applicable law.
Liability claim report must be made by phone to If. You can get the information required for the report from our customer service.
We have taken out a consultant insurance for consultants.
- The sum insured is € 200,000.
- The deductible is 10% of the amount of the damage, but always at least € 1,000.
- The insurance is continuous, i.e. it covers both the performance of the work and the possible warranty period.
- The insurance does not cover management consulting, condition assessment consulting or the activities of a supervisor in charge.
If you need a consultant insurance for a larger amount or a separate consultant insurance certificate for your client, please contact us.
YEL insurance, i.e. entrepreneur’s pension insurance
Light entrepreneurs, i.e. invoicing service users, are classified as entrepreneurs for the purpose of pension insurance. This means that you are responsible for arranging your own pension insurance with the YEL insurance if your entrepreneurial activity meets the conditions for the YEL insurance.
We have made acquiring the YEL insurance as simple as possible, and you can handle your YEL insurance matters conveniently through Eezy from the employment pension company Elo. The YEL insurance payment is individual and is not included in Eezy’s service fee. You can deduct the YEL insurance payments in your personal taxation. Read more about the YEL insurance through Eezy.