Changes in salary payment rules from 26th September
From 26th September onwards, your salary slip will be automatically generated, and your salary will be paid out to you immediately when your client has made a payment or alternatively on your chosen payment date at the latest.
After this change has taken place, it is not possible to collect payments on to one salary slip for more than a month. This means that we’ll need to have a valid tax card when paying out your salary. If we don’t have a valid tax card, we’ll unfortunately have to withhold 60% tax according to the guidelines received from the Tax Authority.
Please do the following:
- Between the 26th September and 13th October, check your salary payment rule in Extranet. If your salary payment rule is collecting or after a certain amount, the system will have automatically changed it to “the 14th of each month”. You can change the rule to a more suitable one if you wish, however you should do this before 14th October as this is when your next salary will be automatically paid out. You can change your salary payment rule in Extranet under My profile just as before. On the 26th September the following payment rules will be available to you:
- Immediately when invoice paid (this has been available before)
- On the 1th day of the month (this has been available before)
- On the 7th day of the month (new)
- On the 14th day of the month (this has been available before)
- On the 22nd day of the month (new)
- On the last day of the month (this has been available before)
- Twice a month: 1st and 14th day of the month (new)
- Twice a month: 7th and 22nd of the month (new)
- Twice a month: 14th and the last day of the month (new)
- Please send us your tax card before we pay out your salary. If we don’t have a valid tax card when paying out your salary, we will need to withhold 60% tax according to the Tax Authority guidelines. You can send your tax card directly through Extranet.
Why is this change taking place?
This change relates to the instructions issued earlier by the tax office stating that tax withholdings must be delivered at the same time as the salary can be withdrawn.