Become a Eezy user once you have agreed to terms of work with your client, but before starting the work. Thus you make sure that insurance included in the service (Accident insurance and liability insurance) are valid during the work.
Insurances cover most of the occupations. If you work in an exceptional business sector, please contact our customer service to make sure that the insurance is valid.
Accident insurance for Eezy users for work
Eezy Kevytyrittäjät Osk has acquired an accident insurance with the following conditions:
The insurance is valid for accidents occurred during the work. The insurance does not cover occupational diseases, work-related travels, long-term loss of income, such as workers’ compensation pension.
The insurance covers:
- Medical expenses and necessary examination costs without upper euro limit.
- Travel and accommodation expenses and first aid medical aids.
- Daily allowance for a compensation of loss of income, compensation time not more than 1 year after the accident. The daily allowance is based on the income paid by Eezy, but the minimum income of the year at the at least. The Accidents Insurance Act defines the minimum income of the year which is 14 650 € in 2020.
- Adverse money which is calculate for the period of 3 years according to Accidents and Occupational Disease Act, under the relevant disability category. The compensation is always paid in a lump sum, not annuity.
- In case of death, the sum insured is 25 000 €. The beneficiaries are relatives.
- The compensation time in all compensations is 3 years from the accident day unless otherwise stated.
- Insurance conditions includes restrictions. The insurance does not cover accident or family pension, or rehabilitation allowance or other rehabilitations compensations.
- The application for compensation happens by sending a claim form to the insurance company.
- The insurance is based on Insurance Contracts Act and terms of insurance contract. The insurance does not limit the possible insurance liability under Accident Insurance or Occupational Diseases Act.
Eezy service includes a liability insurance which covers person or product damages to the client or third parties up to 1 million Euros. Liability insurance does not cover costs which are caused by lack of expertise or insufficient preparation for work.
For consultants, Eezy has a separate insurance. The insurance does not cover management consulting, condition assessment consulting or foremen work.
You must be registered user of Eezy to have this insurance valid during work.
If you have not received salary from Eezy for a year, please notify us before the work that you are continuing to work through Eezy. By this you ensure that the insurance is valid. For more information, please contact our customer service.
Self-employed person’s pension insurance
In ‘Työttömyysturvalaki’ persons working through invoicing services are classified as entrepreneurs and therefore under Self-employed person’s pension insurance system (YEL). Pension insurance is mandatory once the conditions are fulfilled. Read more about YEL insurance through Eezy.