We are actively following the development of the coronavirus situation and are committed to maintaining our service as normal.
Our service promises:
- We’ll reply to all messages by the next business day.
- We’ll call you back on the same day so you don’t have to call us twice.
- We’ll check all invoice drafts which arrive by 2pm on the same business day.
- We’ll pay your salary without delay after your client’s payment has arrived or on the payday you have chosen.
- We’ll handle all EezyExpress-requests which arrive by 12pm on the same business day.
- You can print out a salary payment certificate directly through Extranet.
Our customer service will be available to you as usual by email and by phone on 09 4247 5630 Mon-Thu 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-4pm.
Our staff prefer to work remotely and we’ll do our part in preventing the virus from spreading. Our recommendation is that you submit your tax cards and receipts electronically and that you arrange meetings by telephone. As an exception, our office in Helsinki will be open from Mon 16.3. onwards Mon-Fri 10am – 3pm until further notice.
We’ll keep you updated and inform you of any changes in our extranet, on our website and by email.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! You can send an email to email@example.com, call us on 09 4247 5630 or chat with us via our webpage.
- KELA compensates the loss of earnings for a quarantine period based on your YEL earnings. Read more.
Suomen Yrittäjät updates advice on situations caused by the coronavirus for entrepreneurs (in Finnish).
- More information in our Light Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide (in Finnish).