If you are already a light entrepreneur and frustrated by the constant invoicing, or you are just starting out and want the easiest light entrepreneur service, we have a solution for you: EezyPay. Instead of a traditional invoice, your customer will receive a payment link for your work, which makes paying easier. This way you will get your salary faster.
EezyPay – we revolutionized invoicing for light entrepreneurs!
Now you can simplify and speed up your invoicing and financial transactions as a light entrepreneur!
Our new service, EezyPay, saves your time and effort, allows your customers flexible payment methods, and gives you a faster way to get paid for your work.
I received my salary two weeks faster.
– Ari P., installer
The service simplifies my daily life and the receipt of payments.
– Annika L., stylist
Sharing the payment page is convenient and easy.
– Aki J., Digital Marketing Specialist
EezyPay is a payment solution that simplifies your life as a light entrepreneur
What is light entrepreneurship? Read more about light entrepreneurship!
EezyPay is for you if you want to make things easier
With EezyPay, you can receive payments from your customers easier.
For example, you may need to send invoices to individual people frequently or occasionally, send many similar invoices, or want to request advance payment for an upcoming job.
You can also use EezyPay with your business customers for whom a receipt of payment is sufficient.
How does EezyPay work?
1. Create a payment page on the online service by filling in the job-related information.
2. Share the payment page with your customer using a QR code or link. By copying the link, you can send it to your customer via text message, WhatsApp, email, add it to your website, or social media account. You can send the same payment link to multiple customers.
3. Your customer selects a suitable payment method and pays. EezyPay allows for payment in advance or immediately after the service is delivered.
4. You will receive your salary faster, at the latest on the next bank day after your customer has made the payment.
EezyPay offers the following payment methods to your customers:
Why choose EezyPay?
Save time and effort spent on invoicing
Offer flexible and modern payment methods
Speed up your salary payment and receive payment immediately
Say goodbye to the hassle of invoicing.
– Riikka H., animal trainer
EezyPay is exactly what light entrepreneurs in the creative field need.
– Tiina R., dance teacher
It greatly simplifies invoicing management.
– Annika L., stylist
What is light entrepreneurship?
As a light entrepreneur, you can invoice for your work without the bureaucracy of running your own business. At Eezy Kevytyrittäjät, we are constantly developing our services and want to offer our customers an even easier light entrepreneurship experience. That’s why EezyPay was created.
What does it cost to use EezyPay?
per month /
1 month package
NEW IN! Now you can choose the 1 month package
per month /
3 month package
- Package fee for 3 month contract period 38.70 €
per month /
6 month package
- Package fee for 6 month contract period 65.40 €
per month /
12 month package
- Package fee for 12 month contract period 106.80 €
Your chosen package will be charged as a one-time fee when you start using EezyPay.
The Eezy Light Entrepreneur service fee includes the typical things a light entrepreneur needs. If you want to simplify your invoicing and speed up your salary payment, EezyPay is the solution for you! Choose the package that best suits you from the options. In addition to the fee for your chosen EezyPay package, a payment processing fee of 1.5%/payment and Eezy’s normal service fee will be charged at the time of salary payment.
Try EezyPay now for 1 month without a package fee!
You can now try EezyPay for 1 month without a package fee! So you will only pay a payment processing fee of 1.5%/payment and Eezy’s normal service fee will be charged at the time of salary payment. Register now, or if you are already an Eezy light entrepreneur, log in to the online service to start using EezyPay.
Frequently asked questions about EezyPay
How does EezyPay work?
- Create your own payment page by filling in the job-related information
- Share the payment page with your client via a link or QR code (you can send it to your client via text message, WhatsApp, email, adding to your website or social media account. You can send the same payment link to multiple different customers)
- Offer your client flexible payment options (such as online banking and MobilePay) and allow them to pay immediately (in advance or after the service has been provided)
- Get paid faster into your account (within one business day of the customer’s payment)
EezyPay offers flexible payment options for your customers, including card payments, mobile wallets (such as MobilePay), and online bank payments.
How is EezyPay different from invoicing?
With EezyPay, you don’t even have to create an invoice! Here’s how it can benefit you:
- You get paid faster because your customer can conveniently pay through the link in advance or immediately after the service. You don’t have to wait two weeks for an invoice to be paid, as consumer invoices must have a 14-day payment term.
- You get the payment link right away and can share it with your customer whenever you want.
- You can share the same payment link with multiple different customers, so you don’t have to create multiple invoices for the same job.
- For a payment link, you don’t have to fill in as much information as you do for an invoice, such as the customer’s home address.
- You can make it easier for your customer to pay: no more hassle of paying invoices or finding them in spam. Payment can be easily and quickly made through various payment methods, such as MobilePay or online banking.
- Asking for payment immediately after the service helps avoid situations where you have to ask for payment later or where the payment is not received at all.
How much does it cost to use EezyPay?
Select the package that best suits you from the options:
- 1 month 14.90 €
- 3 months 12.90 €/month (38.70 € usage fee for the contract period)
- 6 months 10.90 €/month (65.40 € usage fee for the contract period)
- 12 months 8.90 €/month (106.80 € usage fee for the contract period)
In addition to the fee for your chosen EezyPay package, a payment processing fee of 1.5% / payment and our service fee, which includes all the typical things a light entrepreneur needs, will be charged. The fee for your chosen EezyPay package will be charged in one payment for the entire contract period.
You can now try EezyPay without a package fee for 1 month!
Can I test EezyPay before starting to use it?
Yes, you can! You can now use EezyPay for 1 month without a package fee.
How does sharing a payment page/link work?
- Share the payment page with your customer using a QR code or link.
- By copying the link, you can send it to the customer via text message, WhatsApp, email, add it to your website, or your social media account.
- You can send the same payment link to multiple different customers, as the same link can be used to pay multiple customers.
How does the QR code work when paying with EezyPay?
QR codes are suitable for situations where you are taking payment from a customer in person:
1. Show the customer the payment page’s QR code on your phone’s screen, or print the QR codes on, for example, a price list or paper advertisement.
2. The customer reads the QR code by opening their phone’s camera and scanning the QR code.
3. The payment page opens, and the customer can choose their preferred payment method, such as MobilePay.
What types of payments is EezyPay suitable for?
- EezyPay is primarily suitable for consumer customer payments in advance or immediately after work:
- when you want to collect payments from customers in advance and possibly insert a payment link on your website. For example, dance teachers, photographers, etc.
- when you do service work and want payment immediately after the work is done. For example, masseurs, cosmetologists, hairdressers, home and garden maintenance work, installations, etc.
- Also, for business customer payments. Tip! Make sure EezyPay is suitable for your business customer: no official invoice is issued for the work, but payment is made via online payment using a payment link. The customer will receive an official receipt for the payment for accounting purposes.
What types of payments is EezyPay not suitable for?
Not all work can be charged through EezyPay or invoiced at all as a light entrepreneur, or they can only be done on a limited basis. Before you start, please familiarize yourself with the industries with limitations for light entrepreneurs, as well as the restrictions of payment intermediary Visma Pay (in Finnish).
The amount that can be charged through EezyPay can be a maximum of 6 000 €. We recommend creating an invoice if the amount exceeds 6 000 €.
Can I take foreign payments through EezyPay?
Yes, you can if you work in Finland. Your customer can be located anywhere in the world and pay through EezyPay using, for example, a credit card. All sales through EezyPay are considered domestic sales and are subject to VAT 24%. Reverse charge VAT (VAT 0%) can only be applied by sending an invoice.
However, the nature of your work may affect VAT, for example, an artist’s work is VAT 0% also through EezyPay. Learn more about VAT-rates.
Which is better for me, EezyPay or Zettle?
- You want to take payment from your customer in advance or offer various payment methods: card, mobile wallet (e.g. MobilePay) or online banking
- Easier: works without an additional device, cables or wires directly in our service.
- You can send an EezyPay payment link to your customer via text message, WhatsApp, email, adding to your website or social media account.
- You can send the same payment link to multiple different customers when selling the same service to everyone.
- You want a card payment terminal. Please note that using Zettle requires the purchase of an additional device and activation of an account with Zettle through us.
What if a payment made through EezyPay needs to be refunded?
You can refund the payment to the customer until you have received your salary for it. In this case, please contact our payroll department and we will handle the refund for you.
If you have already received your salary, please contact our customer service and we will work together to find a solution.
What if the customer has issues paying through EezyPay?
Sometimes your customer may have difficulties paying through their online bank, for example due to a pop-up blocker being enabled. Encourage the customer to turn off the blocker or try a different payment method. You can also always send an invoice if it’s easier for the customer to pay that way.
What if the customer doesn’t pay through EezyPay?
We recommend using EezyPay primarily in situations where you want to take payment from the customer in advance or at the time of the service. This way, you avoid situations where you need to ask after the payment later or the payment is not received at all.
If the payment is not received after you have reminded the customer, you can also send an invoice through our service. However, please note that you need the customer’s billing information (for example full name and postal address) to send an invoice, so it may be difficult to send an invoice if some of the billing information is missing.
Yes, please! I would like to start using EezyPay!
Great to hear that you are interested in our new service. All Eezy light entrepreneurs can enjoy EezyPay, so to use it you need to register for our service if you haven’t already. Registering is easy and doesn’t obligate you to anything.
If you are already an Eezy light entrepreneur, you will find EezyPay on our online service and mobile app.