Eezy light entrepreneurs price list
Our pricing is the clearest, most transparent and most responsible in the industry. With one service fee, you get comprehensive light entrepreneurship services, several benefits and unique care: all our light entrepreneurs are insured with working time accident insurance and operational liability insurance. These important light entrepreneur’s insurances are included in the service fee. Take a look at our price list and also try our Salary calculator – in comparison we are cheaper than the market leader in the industry.
No monthly fees – you pay when you use the service
Register for free
- Registration is free.
- Insurance immediately valid.
- Start right away and stop whenever you want.
Invoice for free
- Customer service, webinars and contract templates at your fingertips.
- You make invoices, we send them and take care of collection if necessary.
- You will not pay anything at this point either.
No hidden costs or mandatory additional charges
- Service fee of 5-7% will be during salary payment. It will be calculated from your VAT-free invoicing amount.
- Statutory payments are also deducted from your salary: withholding tax according to your tax card and employer’s health insurance contribution if you are subject to YEL
The more you invoice, the more your service fee will decrease
Your service fee will decrease as your invoicing amount increases. Our staggered service fee rewards our active users. The invoicing you accrue will never be reset!
When your invoicing total is less than
50 000 €
When your invoicing total is more than
50 000 €
When your invoicing total is more than
150 000 €
When your invoicing total is more than
300 000 €
What is the service fee in euros? The light entrepreneur’s salary calculator tells you!
The salary calculator is one of your best helpers. The light entrepreneur salary calculator clearly tells you what your final salary is, immediately shows the share of the service fee and how much of your invoice is left in your hand.
As an Eezy light entrepreneur, you don’t pay any hidden costs – compare the price
- No mandatory additional costs, cancellation fees, fixed costs, unexpected expenses or commitment.
- No minimum service fees, meaning you can make as many and as small or large invoices as you want.
- You only pay for the service when you have a work to invoice and when you are paid for it.
- Eezy’s service fee is deductible in personal taxation.
For one service fee, you get a comprehensive service package
- Liability insurance and accident insurance
- Light entrepreneur customer service
- Legal advice
- Contract templates
- Convenient online service and mobile app
- Invoicing domestically and abroad
- Salary payment
- Certificates and summaries
- YEL insurance through Eezy from the Employment Pension Company Elo
- Webinars and events
- Benefits and discounts for Eezy light entrepreneurs
- Job opportunities offered by the Eezy Group
- Use of the Eezy light entrepreneur Business ID
Also check out our additional services
|EezyExpress salary – Salary on your account as early as the invoicing date||5 %|
|Expense reimbursements already during the salary payment||1 %|
|Valtti card – order an ID for the construction site||50 €|
|SuperEezy service – we take care of everything for you||5 %|
|Legal and advocacy services – when you need legal advice||Tapauksen mukaan|
You only pay for the additional service when you need it. The price of the additional service will be charged in addition to the normal service fee and will be calculated from your VAT-free invoicing amount.
Why choose Eezy?
You want to get there easily
It is not difficult to establish a trade name or a limited company, as it is easily done, for example, with the help of the Perustayritys.fi – service. It is crucial that when you establish a trade name or a limited liability company, for example, you also commit to the obligations of an entrepreneur. You must, among other things, ensure advance and VAT payments, and do accounting. You can hire an accounting firm to do the practical work, but you are still responsible for ensuring that all notifications and payments are handled on time. You will probably take care of the YEL insurance, taking out the working time accident and liability insurance, as well as making and sending invoices and payment reminders, and the sales receivables yourself.
The Eezy light entrepreneurship service has therefore not been founded because it would be difficult or complicated to set up a business. Eezy was founded as an easy option to invoice your own work, without having to start your own business.
You want the most responsible partner
When you work through Eezy, you have no other responsibilities as an entrepreneur than possibly taking care of the YEL insurance – and even then we will help you. You market your services, agree on your work and schedules, as Eezy manages administrative and statutory obligations. All our light entrepreneurs are insured accordingly for both accidents at work and damage to property and personal injury to clients or third parties. Insurance also provides security for light entrepreneur’s clients and is often required as well. It is an honor for us to take care of everything as well as possible.
You need advice and your best interest to be our top priority
When you work through Eezy, you are not left alone, but you can always count on our expertise and transparent operations. We want you to succeed and we will advise you both at the beginning and along the way on matters related to light entrepreneurship: whether it is for pricing your work, contract matters, the right VAT rates or invoicing expenses. Did you know that we are the only one in the industry to have our own lawyer who is familiar with the guidelines and legislation specifically related to the activities of light entrepreneurs? We have plenty of long-term, satisfied light entrepreneurs and we are known for our excellent customer service and superior expertise. We keep a close eye on light entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial issues and keep you up to date with newsletters, webinars, podcasts and our social media channels. As an Eezy light entrepreneur, you can also connect with Eezy Group’s gig work opportunities if you wish.
Is VAT added to the price of my work?
When you invoice through Eezy, VAT will be added to the price of your work. The VAT rate can be 0%, 10% or 24%. Reverse VAT invoicing in the construction sector is also possible. The VAT rate is determined by the work done and 24% is the VAT on most services. But for example, performing artists and some of the journalists ’work have a VAT rate of 0%, while sports management VAT is 10%. If you are unsure about the VAT on your work, we will be happy to advise you. If you are operating in an area where your VAT policy is different from normal, please contact us before you begin, and we will ensure that invoicing through Eezy is possible.
Tax Administration Guide: VAT percentages
Tax Administration Guide: Reverse VAT for the construction industry
For more information on VAT rates for invoices sent abroad, see Can I invoice foreign clients?
How do I set a price for my work?
It is worth pricing your own work from the beginning to be profitable. It is also a good idea to always agree on prices in writing, at least by e-mail or message, so that you can return to them at the time of any possible misunderstanding.
When considering the price of your own input, consider at least the following:
• Your salary should be reasonable in relation to the work done.
• You should compare your own price with others in the industry.
• When pricing work, keep in mind that your invoicing price should also cover your operating costs and the time spent selling and marketing. Thus, the invoicing price cannot be the same as if you were paid in an employment contract, but more.
• The invoicing price is not the same as the salary you are left with, as the invoicing price is reduced by e.g. withholding tax, Eezy’s service fee and possible work-related costs. You can calculate the remaining portion with a Salary calculator and see all the deductible payments in the calculator summary.
• If you are subject to the YEL insurance, your pricing should also cover the YEL insurance payments.
• Underpricing does not serve you or others in the industry in the long run.
When you sell your work, VAT must always be included or added to the price. If you invoice a company, you can inform your client of your invoicing price in the offer / contract phase in a VAT-free form, i.e. in the form 100 €+ VAT. Private consumers must always be informed of the VAT invoicing price, i.e. in the form of 124 € (incl. VAT). Learn more about value added percentages.
With our salary calculator, you can easily find out how much you would be paid for a certain invoice amount. You can also use the calculator to help price your work and calculate how much you will need to invoice for your work to get the salary you want.
If you are considering pricing your own work, you might want to listen to our podcast “Dirt cheap or through the roof”. Of course, you can always contact our customer service. We have developed quite the nose for pricing for most industries and jobs over the years, so do not hesitate to ask!
Can I invoice foreign clients?
Through Eezy, you can invoice your clients abroad, wherever they are in the world. You can also work or live abroad and invoice your clients located abroad or in Finland. In these cases, however, you must be a taxpayer in Finland for the invoicing to be successful. If you have lived abroad for some time, you should check the status of your tax liability with the Tax Administration. Please note, however, that work done in Norway cannot be invoiced through Eezy. Read more about the restrictions on working as a light entrepreneur in Norway.
When invoicing abroad, you should pay attention to VAT:
• Invoices to individuals abroad are subject to VAT.
• Invoices for companies outside the EU are generally exempt from VAT.
• Invoices for businesses within the EU are usually invoiced with reverse charge VAT.
We advise and help you whenever necessary on a case-by-case basis.
Can I get a salary advance, or the so-called money up front?
With our EezyExpress additional service, you can receive a salary payment immediately after making an invoice, so you do not have to wait for your client to pay the invoice. At its fastest, your payday is the same day as your invoicing date.
Check out the EezyExpress salary
Do I receive a benefit if I recommend the service to others?
If you are happy with our service as an Eezy light entrepreneur, you should tell others about it! Or, in fact, you should do a little more than just tell. You will receive 150 € for each new Eezy user who comes through your referral when their VAT-free invoicing amount exceeds 1,000 €. Take a closer look at the steps and how the recommendation works – then recommend away!
Start as a light entrepreneur
Would you like to become a light entrepreneur? Registering for the Eezy service is free of charge and does not oblige you to anything. Get started right away or explore with time. You only pay for the use of the service when you receive a salary.