- Responsible light entrepreneur service
- This is how our service works
- Experiences from our entrepreneurs
- Light entrepreneurs’ insurances
- Light entrepreneurship or starting up a business?
Expense reimbursements and receipts
Would you like to handle expense reimbursements and receipts more easily? On top of our comprehensive full service, we offer an additional paid service that allows you to deduct material costs, supplies and travel costs directly related to the invoiced work already at the time of payment. Your expenses will be reimbursed to you on the basis of a purchase receipt or travel invoice and you will gain financial benefit when you pay less taxes and side costs on your salary.
Expense reimbursement is paid in accordance with the Tax Administration’s instructions
In practice, the VAT-free total of the invoice paid by your client is divided to salary for the work and expenses. You do not pay taxes or side costs for the share of expenses. We will process and verify your reimbursable expenses and ensure that the reimbursement is paid to you in accordance with the instructions of the Tax Administration.
You will be reimbursed immediately
You will be able to deduct expenses already during the salary payment when you hand over the expenses and receipts related to the invoiced work to Eezy.
You only pay for the processing of expense reimbursements and receipts when you need it
- The processing of expenses and receipts is our additional paid service.
- The service fee is 1 % + VAT.
- The price of the additional service will be charged in addition to the normal service fee and will be calculated from your VAT-free invoicing amount.
- Please read the conditions for reimbursement carefully, as we do not want you to pay in vain. A service fee will be charged for handling the costs, even if not all your costs are accepted for reimbursement.
In what situations can you receive expense reimbursements during salary payment?
Your expenses can be reimbursed under the following conditions:
- You have invoiced your client for the expenses and separated them on the invoice on their own rows.
- Expenses are deductible according to the Tax Administration’s instructions, i.e. they are related to the work you invoice through us, and they do not involve private use or long-term use.
- Expenses and receipts meet Tax Administration’s requirements.
- You have provided us with the necessary expenses and receipts as well as a breakdown of expenses prior to your salary payment.
- After reimbursement, there must always be a reasonable salary for the work. This may in some cases limit the consideration of both reimbursable expenses and tax-free travel expenses. Otherwise, there is no personal or job-specific limit on expenses.
This is how you apply for expense reimbursements
First invoice your client for your work. Also invoice your client for the expenses and separate them on the invoice on their own rows. This way, you have the option of tax-free reimbursement of travel expenses.
When making an invoice, please indicate in our online service that the invoice in question involves reimbursable salary expenses.
Fill in the expense breakdown in our online service and download the receipts and documents with it, preferably at the time of invoicing, but no later than 3 days before your salary payment.
We at Eezy aim for a completely paperless office. Therefore, scanned versions of receipts and documents or photographed with a mobile camera are sufficient for us.
Why do you have to follow the instructions exactly with the expenses and receipts?
Here at Eezy, we follow the Tax Administration’s guidelines and thus ensure that our light entrepreneurs are taken care of properly. We do not want your expenses to cause you problems in retrospect or tax consequences, for example.
Did you know that we can also take care of basically anything related to invoicing for you? Check out the SuperEezy service!
If you are concerned about expense reimbursements and receipts, please contact us
Expense reimbursements and receipts can sometimes cause a headache. So, ask in advance if you are thinking of deducting expenses through Eezy. Many expenses that we cannot reimburse for you may well go through in your personal taxation as income deductions. We will advise and guide you in all your questions related to light entrepreneurship.
Check out our other additional services: