You can always call, send email or chat with us. You can also visit us or book a video meeting. Our customer service is open on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm, tel. 09 4242 1565 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible light entrepreneur service
- This is how our service works
- Experiences from our entrepreneurs
- Light entrepreneurs’ insurances
- Light entrepreneurship or starting up a business?
Valtti card – construction site ID card
The Valtti card is a construction site ID card which is one of the most common personal identifiers used on a construction site. In practice, the Valtti card is a chip ID card that serves as the employee’s key to the construction site. The card shows the employee’s name, tax number and picture, as well as the client. The same card also works for access control if the site has a compatible access control system. Ordering the card is easy through us.
What do you need the Valtti card for?
Occupational safety and tax number laws in Finland require that a personal identification number be used on a construction site. Without an acceptable construction site ID, the employee will not be able to enter the construction site. The Valtti card is one of the most common personal identifiers used on construction sites: it allows you to show not only your right to enter the construction site, but also that, for your part, tax number matters are in order.
Get your construction site ID – order easily through Eezy
We can order you the Valtti card after you have registered to our service and confirmed your identification.
The card costs 50 € (incl. VAT) through us. You can pay your card by invoice or if you have an open work invoiced through us, the fee can also be decucted from your next salary.
This is how it works
- First check that you are entered in the public tax number register. The Valtti card can only be ordered if the entry has been made.
- If the entry has not yet been made, you can enter your tax number in the tax number register yourself.
- E-mail us a passport-like image of your face and your tax card email@example.com showing your tax number.
- We will issue you an invoice and once it is paid, we will order you the card. Your card will arrive to you generally within 2-3 weeks depending on the mail delivery times.
How long is the Valtti card valid for?
The card doesn’t expire and is valid until we close it. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check out our other additional services for a light entrepreneur:
We offer benefits and discounts for our light entrepreneurs